• Registering for a Crop Circles Retreat Event means you agree to all terms and conditions detailed below.
• Crop Circles Retreat is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for events outside the control of Crop Circles Retreat including, but not limited to theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), etc.
• You agree not to file any legal action against, and to hold harmless Crop Circles Retreat, its officers, owners, and employees of any liability for any personal injury, damages you incur, incidental charges from the host location, and/or lost or stolen items.
• Only Service Animals protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be allowed in the Crop Room. Please contact the EVENT LOCATION for their Pet Policies.
• You must be 18 years or older to register for an event.
• Crop Circles Retreat reserves the right to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances and is not responsible for any associated costs (such as travel) incurred by registrants. In the event of cancellation, full refunds will be issued promptly.
• No smoking is allowed in the event room. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their smoking policies.
• Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the event room unless otherwise stipulated by the event location, but please drink responsibly. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their alcohol policies.
• Crop Circles Retreat reserves the right to change at any time the offerings/amenities for the event you are registering for at our discretion. This could include changing number of meals, the location of the event, snack choices, gifts, door prizes, drawings, and table gifts.