11th Anniversary Crop Just 1 hotel room left in my room block!!
We are so excited to go back to Cocoa Beach!! Beautiful Newly Remodeled Hotel with Direct Access to the Beach! The hotel has a Full Service Restaurant and Bar plus a Poolside Bar.
We were able to negotiate an amazing discount on the hotel rooms! Plus the $12 a Day Parking Fee is waived.
You will be able to shop from your two favorite stores, Crop Circles and Scrapbook Barn!
Aug 9-13, 2023 (Wed-Sunday) That's right! We have added a 5th day option!
Hilton Garden Inn, 2080 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Don't need the Hotel Room??? See our Local Package
• Spacious Hotel Room with Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker and Two Double Beds(Unless you are doing the Local Package)
• Free WiFi in Hotel Room and Ballroom
• Some AMAZING Hotel Catered Meals
• 6 Feet of Cropping Space with electricity at your table
• 24 Hour Uninterrupted Cropping
• Table Gift
• Crop Circles and Scrapbook Barn On Site Stores
• 5 Day Package - Crop Begins at 1pm Wed and Ends Sunday 4pm
• 4 Day Package - Crop Begins at 10am Thursday and Ends Sunday 4pm
• Local Package - Includes everything but your hotel sleeping room.
REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS
$50 Deposit holds your spot. All registrations are on a first come first serve basis. Your spot is not reserved until the complete deposit is received.
Payment options- Monthly or Installments
Installments Dates are Nov 15th, Feb 15th, April 15th and June 15th
We will e-mail you a registration form to fill out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registering for a Crop Circles Crop means you agree to all terms and conditions detailed below.
• Crop Circles is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for events outside the control of Crop Circles including, but not limited to theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), etc.
• You agree not to file any legal action against, and to hold harmless Crop Circles, its officers, owners, and employees of any liability for any personal injury, damages you incur, incidental charges from the host location, and/or lost or stolen items.
• Only Service Animals protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be allowed in the Crop Room. Please contact the EVENT LOCATION for their Pet Policies.
• You must be 18 years or older to register for an event.
• Crop Circles reserves the right to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances and is not responsible for any associated costs (such as travel) incurred by registrants. In the event of cancellation, full refunds will be issued promptly.
• No smoking is allowed in the event room. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their smoking policies.
• Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the event room unless otherwise stipulated by the event location, but please drink responsibly. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their alcohol policies.
• Crop Circles reserves the right to change at any time the offerings/amenities for the event you are registering for at our discretion. This could include changing number of meals, the location of the event, snack choices, gifts, door prizes, drawings, and table gifts.
Crop Circles has made contractual agreements with the Local Event Venue. Therefore, All monies paid toward the crop are non-transferable and non-refundable. Crop Circles will strictly adhere to the cancellation policy below to be fair and consistent with all our customers. Cancellations MUST be received in writing either by e-mail or mailed. Crop Circles does not accept phone calls, texts or Facebook messages as cancellations. The date we receive the email or the post mark on a written cancellation is the actual cancellation date.