Jan 25-29, 2023 (Wednesday-Sunday)
Holiday Inn & Suites, Orlando
12005 Regency Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Don't need the Hotel Room??? See our Local Package
• Spacious Hotel Room
• Free WiFi in Hotel Room and Ballroom
• Free Parking
• MANY Meals - at least 1 per day and some surprises
• 6 Feet of Cropping Space
• Electrical Outlet for All Your Electronics
• 24 Hour Uninterrupted Cropping
• Table Gift
• Crop Circles On Site Store
Crop Begins at 12pm Wednesday and Ends Sunday 4pm
4 & 5 Day Packages Available (Wed-Sun or Thur-Sun)
• Local Package - Includes everything but your hotel sleeping room.
REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS
• $50 Deposit holds your spot. All registrations are on a first come first serve basis. Your spot is not reserved until the complete deposit is received.
• To avoid a late fee, please pay in full by Dec 15th, 2022 (unless you are making regular monthly payments, then to avoid a late fee, please pay in full by Jan 1st, 2023.)
• If you would like to make monthly payments, e-mail email@example.com for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registering for a Crop Circles Crop means you agree to all terms and conditions detailed below.
• Crop Circles is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for events outside the control of Crop Circles including, but not limited to theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), etc.
• You agree not to file any legal action against, and to hold harmless Crop Circles, its officers, owners, and employees of any liability for any personal injury, damages you incur, incidental charges from the host location, and/or lost or stolen items.
• Only Service Animals protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be allowed in the Crop Room. Please contact the EVENT LOCATION for their Pet Policies.
• You must be 18 years or older to register for an event.
• Crop Circles reserves the right to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances and is not responsible for any associated costs (such as travel) incurred by registrants. In the event of cancellation, full refunds will be issued promptly.
• No smoking is allowed in the event room. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their smoking policies.
• Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the event room unless otherwise stipulated by the event location, but please drink responsibly. Please see the EVENT LOCATION for their alcohol policies.
• Crop Circles reserves the right to change at any time the offerings/amenities for the event you are registering for at our discretion. This could include changing number of meals, the location of the event, snack choices, gifts, door prizes, drawings, and table gifts.
Crop Circles has made contractual agreements with the Local Event Venue. Therefore, All monies paid toward the crop are non-transferable and non-refundable. Crop Circles will strictly adhere to the cancellation policy below to be fair and consistent with all our customers. Cancellations MUST be received in writing either by e-mail or mailed. Crop Circles does not accept phone calls, texts or Facebook messages as cancellations. The date we receive the email or the post mark on a written cancellation is the actual cancellation date.